Mouse move on Image to zoom

.Pro-Cal Soft Gels – 240 ct

$24.75

Product Description

Pro-Cal™ furnishes Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium in their proper ratio which is necessary to maintain a healthy body. The source for Vitamin D in Pro-Cal™ soft gels is Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).

Pro-Cal™ assists nutritionally to help:

  • Relieve restless leg syndrome,
  • Muscle cramps & spasms
  • Tension headaches
  • Leg aches.
  • Combats Osteoporosis
  • Builds and maintains bone and teeth
  • Enzyme reactions and energy release

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Calcium is required along with magnesium for muscle contraction and relaxation. Calcium helps maintain muscle function, nerve transmission and hormonal balance. About 99% of our calcium is stored in bones and teeth; the other 1% is in the blood stream helping to maintain these body functions.

Our bones go thru continuous change with calcium being added to or taken out of our bones as needed. In our youth more is added to our bones, while middle age we maintain a balance and in our older years more is taken out of our bones increasing our risk of Osteoporosis over time. For this reason it is very important for youth and teenagers to get extra calcium in their diets to build up their bone density for when they need it in later life. The national Institute of Health recommends the following intake during life:

 

Age Male Female Pregnant Lactating
0-6 months* 200 mg 200 mg
7-12 months* 260 mg 260 mg
1-3 years 700 mg 700 mg
4-8 years 1,000 mg 1,000 mg
9-13 years 1,300 mg 1,300 mg
14-18 years 1,300 mg 1,300 mg 1,300 mg 1,300 mg
19-50 years 1,000 mg 1,000 mg 1,000 mg 1,000 mg
51-70 years 1,000 mg 1,200 mg
71+ years 1,200 mg 1,200 mg

*Adequate Intake (AI)

Bones increase in size and mass during periods of growth in childhood and adolescence, reaching peak bone mass around age 30. The greater the peak bone mass, the longer one can delay serious bone loss with increasing age. Everyone should therefore consume adequate amounts of calcium and vitamin D throughout childhood, adolescence and early adulthood.

Calcium absorption is highest in doses of 500 – 600 mg or less.

For Restless Leg Syndrome or Muscle Cramps take one capsule in the morning and two capsules two to three hours before sleep.

For preventing Osteoporosis take two capsule morning and night.

*Claims made about products in this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or other treatment.

Supplement Facts

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “.Pro-Cal Soft Gels – 240 ct”

SKU: CALSG240 r. Category: .